About JobLink International
JobLink International is a recruitment agency. We are proud to offer candidates and employers unparalleled access to both the job and candidate markets. This network, together with an international team of expert staff, has contributed to JobLink International’s reputation as a market leading supplier of personnel around the globe.
JobLink International focuses on providing comprehensive people solutions to its clients in a partnership approach to sharing risk and business goals. JobLink International Recruitment has access to a global network of candidates and employers to provide a seamless solution for your staffing requirements.
JobLink International is seeking qualified Ageing, Disability and Home Support Workers to work for Aged Care, Disability, Home and Community Care organisations in Australia either under the temporary shortage skills program.
Aged Care, Disability and Home Care Organisations in Australia.
- Assisting clients with personal care activities.
- Providing companionship and support during daily activities.
- Performing household tasks such as preparing meals, laundry, shopping and cleaning.
- Implementing strategies for managing dementia and other health issues.
- Delivering activities that promote emotional and intellectual stimulation.
- Maintaining a safe living environment by minimising or removing safety risks or hazards.
- Transporting clients to appointments, outings and social engagements.
- Using equipment to assist clients with limited mobility such as hoists, swivel cushions and wheelchairs.
- Implementing care programs for clients in residential care facilities.
- Liaising with other health care professionals, family members and carers.
Essential Skills and Experience
- The minimum qualification required is CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support. (RPL process will be offered to map your existing qualification).
- Work experience: Minimum 2 years in the healthcare industry or equivalent experience.
- English language skills: IELTS 6.0 in all 4 bands (General Stream)
- Overall test score of 5 with at least 4.5 in each of the four test components or equivalent in the Temporary Skills Shortage program under TSS.
- Achieve an Australian accredited qualification
- Be aged between 18 and less than 45 years old at time of visa application
- Meet work experience requirements
- Meet character and health requirements
- Proven record of community engagement experience
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with partners
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Depending upon work experience and qualifications
- Starting salary from AUD $54,000 per annum plus superannuation contribution
Terms of Employment
- This is a full-time position
- Employment contract will indicate the terms and conditions of the role based on existing workplace rights and obligations
- Confirmation in this position is subject to a successful three (3) month probation period
- Subclass 482 (Temporary Skills Shortage) visa
- The visa subclass will be determined by the nominating organisation requirement
JobLink International will select highly qualified Ageing and Disability Support Workers onshore and offshore on the basis of meeting the position description, employer’s conditions and candidate’s essential skills and experience criteria.
JobLink International will screen all candidates and assess potential candidates suitable for this job by conducting the Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process.
JobLink International will provide Aged Care, Disability and Home Care Organisations (the Employers) with three nominees and the Employer will select their preferred candidate.
JobLink International will recruit highly qualified Ageing and Disability Support Workers within 24 months, starting from 1st September 2018 to 1st September 2020.
How to apply?
If this job appeals to you and it will meet your skills, experience and qualification, please submit an Expression of Interest Application. Alternatively, contact one of JobLink International’s accredited representative agents around the world.
Note: Only candidates that meet our client’s criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.