Our client is a leading private Registered Training Organisation (RTO) providing quality vocational training across a broad range of accredited vocational training including through State and Federal funding arrangements to learners.
Our client is passionate about delivering practical workplace relevant skills, and endeavours to provide students with an enriching and supportive learning environment.
This position aims to connect and engage people from diverse backgrounds and cultures who are keen to explore ideas and opportunities in education, training and employment with their peers and the broader community. It also aims to strengthen the social inclusion of people from CALD communities by partnering with government and non-government organisations to provide training, education and employment opportunities.
You will build socially cohesive communities by building the long-term capabilities of people to participate in our client’s products and services, particularly through strengthening community relations and development of sustainable community partnerships.
The successful Community Engagement Officer will be a self-driven, motivated achiever who can work with people from a diverse range of backgrounds with varying levels of education and work experience.
- Build strong partnerships with Ethnic communities and corporate businesses to build collaborative partnerships.
- Broaden network of sector partners and build stronger relations with all service providers delivering services that impact on communities.
- Connect with community groups and other peak organisations in various sectors to develop new products and services.
- Continue to build on the strong relationships with key sector and government partners and focus on more meaningful collaboration to develop projects to improve outcomes for community members.
- Build strategic partnerships with key stakeholders to drive better employment outcomes for identified community groups.
- Develop strategies and marketing campaigns to increase the participation of identified groups in employment and training program.
Experience and Skills
To be successful a candidate should have the following:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A demonstrated history of working with CALD communities
- Experience in the education or employment sector
- Strong networking and relationship building skills
- High level of work planning and organisation skills
If you are looking for a role that is a great opportunity and it meets your skills, knowledge and experience, then please forward a covering letter together with an up to date resume to email@example.com and quoting reference number: 202/2019
NOTE: Only candidates that meet our client’s criteria will be short listed and contacted.
Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.