Our client is a leading private Registered Training Organisation (RTO) providing quality vocational training across a broad range of accredited vocational training including through State and Federal funding arrangements to learners. Our client is passionate about delivering practical workplace relevant skills, and endeavours to provide students with an enriching and supportive learning environment. Our client delivers educational programs across Australia and the world.
The successful candidate will be a self-driven, motivated achiever who can work with people from a diverse range of backgrounds including international students with varying levels of education and work experience. In this role you must be willing to travel internationally lecturing in sport science, nutrition and high-performance training.
Experience and Skills
To be successful candidate you MUST have the following:
- At least 3-5 years recognised experience in the sports / fitness industry
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional knowledge of sports science, nutrition and high-performance training across variety of sports
- Ability to motivate students, manage progress, report weekly on progress and at-risk students, mark and manage student assessment in a timely manner to ensure satisfactory progress.
- Ability to take responsibility be accountable for you student’s progress and satisfaction
- Relevant State/Territory Working with Children Clearance (or ability to obtain)
- AFP Police check (or ability to obtain)
- Pro-active problem-solving skills, with proven ability and experience to work as part of a team as well as autonomously
The training provider is a non-smoking workplace.
If you are looking for a role that is a great opportunity and it meets your skills, knowledge and experience, then please forward a covering letter together with an up to date resume and recent photograph to email@example.com and quoting reference number: 839605
Note: Only candidates that meet our client’s criteria will be short listed and contacted.
How to apply?
If this job appeals to you and it will meet your skills, experience and qualification, please submit an Expression of Interest Application. Alternatively, contact one of JobLink International’s accredited representative agents around the world.
Note: Only candidates that meet our client’s criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.