About JobLink International
JobLink International is a recruitment agency. We are proud to offer candidates and employers unparalleled access to both the job and candidate markets. This network, together with an international team of expert staff, has contributed to JobLink International’s reputation as a market leading supplier of personnel around the globe.
JobLink International focuses on providing comprehensive people solutions to its clients in a partnership approach to sharing risk and business goals. JobLink International Recruitment has access to a global network of candidates and employers to provide a seamless solution for your staffing requirements.
JobLink International is seeking qualified Aged Care, Disability and Home Support Workers to work for Aged Care, Disability, Home and Community Care organisations in Australia either under the temporary shortage skills program.
Aged Care, Disability and Home Care Organisations in Australia.
- Assisting clients with personal care activities.
- Providing companionship and support during daily activities.
- Performing household tasks such as preparing meals, laundry, shopping and cleaning.
- Implementing strategies for managing dementia and other health issues.
- Delivering activities that promote emotional and intellectual stimulation.
- Maintaining a safe living environment by minimising or removing safety risks or hazards.
- Transporting clients to appointments, outings and social engagements.
- Using equipment to assist clients with limited mobility such as hoists, swivel cushions and wheelchairs.
- Implementing care programs for clients in residential care facilities.
- Liaising with other health care professionals, family members and carers.
Eligibility Criteria for Support Worker Program – Essential Skills and Experience
- The minimum qualification required for this program is the CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support. (For Candidates that do not have the CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support, RPL process will applied to map your existing qualifications and experience through a JobLink International preferred RTO).
- Work experience: A minimum of 2 years in the healthcare industry or equivalent experience. It is essential that upon submission of the Expression of Interest Form, the Candidate must currently have industry experience within the past 6 months.
- English language skills: IELTS result with 6.0 as the overall score (General Stream) or similar equivalent English language test.
- Current Passport
- Candidate must be aged between 18 and less than 45 years old at the time of visa application
- Candidate must be able to provide evidence of industry experience i.e. letters verifying employment and role by employer etc.
- A current resume that clearly outlines duties performed in healthcare industry roles.
- Candidate must provide copies of certificate and transcript for all Healthcare qualifications noted in resume.
- Candidate must be able to meet the JobLink International Character and Health requirements for this program.
Beneficial Attributes of the Support Worker Program
- Achieve an Australian accredited qualification
- Be aged between 18 and less than 45 years old at time of visa application
- Meet work experience requirements
- Meet character and health requirements
- Proven record of community engagement experience
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with partners
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Level dependent on work experience and qualifications
- Starting salary from AUD $54,000 per annum plus superannuation contribution
Terms of Employment
- This is a full-time position
- Employment contract will indicate the terms and conditions of the role based on existing workplace rights and obligations
- Confirmation of this position is subject to a successful three (3) month probation period
- Subclass 482 (Temporary Skills Shortage) visa
- The visa subclass may be determined by the nominating organisation according to their requirement.
- Job Placement may be situated within regional and remote locations in Australia.
JobLink International’s Role
- JobLink International will only select highly qualified Aged Care and Disability Support Workers onshore and offshore on the basis that the candidate meets the position description, employer’s conditions and candidate’s essential skills and experience criteria.
- JobLink International will screen and assess potential candidates suitable for this program. Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process will be conducted by a JobLink International selected RTO.
- JobLink International will provide Aged Care, Disability and Home Care Organisations (the Employers) with a selection of criteria specific candidate portfolios of their nominees. The Employer will select their preferred candidate according to their particular organisational requirements.
JobLink International will recruit highly qualified Aged Care and Disability Support Workers as part of an ongoing project to address the current skill shortage for this role.
How to apply?
If you believe that you would be an eligible candidate for this program based on the criteria specified, please visit our JobLink International website https://joblinkinternational.com.au/
You will be able to submit your Expression of Interest Form online https://joblinkinternational.com.au/expression-of-interest/ to apply for the Support Worker Program.
Note: Only candidates that meet our client’s criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.