TRAINING PACKAGES – Hospitality Management, Early Childhood & Education, Hairdressing, General English, Management & Leadership
Our client is a leading private Registered Training Organisation (RTO) providing quality vocational training across a broad range of accredited vocational training including through State and Federal funding arrangements to learners.
Our client is passionate about delivering practical workplace relevant skills, and endeavours to provide students with an enriching and supportive learning environment.
As opportunities for our business grow we require Trainer/Assessors to be available at, often at short notice.
The successful Trainer Assessors will be a self-driven, motivated achiever who can work with people from a diverse range of backgrounds with varying levels of education and work experience.
- Casual and contract arrangement based on business demands
- On and off campus opportunities
- List in our Trainer/Assessor register for opportunities
- Delivery dynamic learning programs to maximise student engagement, participation and completions
- Assist to develop and update Training and Assessment Strategies
- Develop and maintain lesson plans, deliver to training package and student/client requirements
- Document attendance, grades, standards adherence and other metrics for all classes finalise outcomes in accordance with program timelines
- Provide effective feedback to students and evaluate, communicate and report student progress in a timely manner
- Participate in/undertake validation of assessment, programs and practices
- Maintain a current Trainer Assessor Profile including Professional Development
Experience and Skills
To be successful candidate you MUST have the following:
- Same or higher qualification/unit of competency to be delivered.
- TAE40110 – Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- At least 3-5 years recognised experience in the industry.
- Trainer Matrix that demonstrates industry experience currency and professional development.
- Relevant State/Territory Working With Children Clearance (or ability to obtain).
- AFP Police check (or ability to obtain).
- Driver’s license and own transport is essential.
- An understanding of the RTO compliance framework and standards expected of Trainers.
- Pro-active problem-solving skills, with proven ability and experience to work as part of a team as well as autonomously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
You may be required on occasion to travel interstate. Your application may be shared with other RTOs within the group.
If you are looking for a role that is a great opportunity and it meets your skills, knowledge and experience, then please forward a covering letter together with an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting reference number: 201/2019
NOTE: Only candidates that meet our client’s criteria will be short listed and contacted.
Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.